- Maintaining good indoor air quality is one of the most significant benefits of getting your air ducts professionally cleaned. Left unchecked, ducts can harbour allergens like pollen and pet dander, which can re-enter your living space through the supply registers. Homeowners who regularly have their air ducts cleaned tend to find less dust particles in their home and experience fewer allergy symptoms. Having your air ducts cleaned will improve indoor air quality and keep your air free of airborne particles.
- AC system efficiency is greatly improved when your air ducts are squeaky clean! When the ducts are clogged, your system has to consume more energy to do its job. Keeping ducts clear will ensure your units can perform at peak efficiency. Like air ducts, having your dryer vents cleaned will boost the overall efficiency of your machine and save on energy! Keeping ducts and vents free of dust and debris will help reduce your energy bill and improve the airflow in your home.
- Preserve the life span of your equipment. A dirty ventilation system can lead to clogged air conditioner coils and other issues that result in costly repairs. Making duct and dryer vent cleaning a part of your maintenance routine will extend the life of your HVAC system and dryer machine. Not to mention, your dryer will work more efficiently and dry your clothes faster, eliminating the need to run the machine for several cycles.
- Remove odours in your home that may be coming from your air ducts. Ducts clogged with lint, pet dander, cooking oils, and other contaminants could be making your home smell unclean. Clean air ducts will remove these odours for a better smelling home environment.
- Safety and peace of mind are amazing benefits of regular cleaning and inspections. Call or stop by Hearth and Home today to learn more about your options! Ask about the benefits of an Ultimate Savings Agreement for Your Melbourne Home, and earn 15% off regular service and pricing 🙂
Maintaining good indoor air quality is one of the most significant benefits of getting your air ducts professionally cleaned. Left unchecked, ducts can harbour allergens